Sunday, August 26, 2007

14 Months today! and she has never been sassier.
Faelyn is now a pro at walking, running, and falling.
She is now out of her 12 months clothing (and straight into 18) and a shoe size of a whopping number 5. She says with regularity "Mama", "Dada", "Toe", "What's that"(Saah?), and "Thank You"
The other day she said "boat" and "bird"
She also said "eye" this evening during bath time.
Faelyn loves making sounds. She has an elephant sound, a kitty cat sound, and a monkey sound. She will make these sounds when we ask her..."Faelyn, what does a monkey say?" (we are trying and trying to get video of this!!!)
She is doing some signing as well. she knows milk, water, mama, all done, and swing. She also gestures to get her teeth brushed and when she wants to get picked up. Today she told Mama that her shoes were too tight by kicking her feet and pointing to her mouth (which we know has been hurting). we are quite impressed.

To celebrate these events we had pictures taken. enjoy!




















A photo shoot? for me?





















The whole family in a GAP ad...





















And Faelyn being glamorous.

Thanks to all and we'll chat soon.

6 comments:

Clare! said...

I love the family GAP ad! Can you guys do a GAP Khakis next?
Love Clare

Anonymous said...

G-ma said....

A star in the making....
"I'm ready for my close up now Mr. Deville..."

Melissa, Karl, Ainsley and Dagny said...

love the photos... and the dress :-)!!! Give her (and you guys of course :-) lots of hugs kisses from us...

love you and miss you

melissa and ainsley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I miss you guys. I will back very briefly in September for my mother's birthday. I need some McSchnit hugs.

Love,

Aunt Levin

Anonymous said...

That kid is so ridiculously cute, I can't handle it. I think you're probably violating some child labor laws with all of the modeling time, but I'm sure it's well worth it!!
Keep the pictures coming!!!
Leslie G.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are adorable. Allof them. She is just precious, Oh, yeah you guys look pretty darned good too.